Core 4 Set
Core 4 Set
- Free US shipping on all orders $50+
- Free returns on all US orders
- Made in the USA
• Rejuvenates and hydrates your skin
• Improves skin’s elasticity and texture
• Protects and returns skin’s moisture
• Helps stop flaking, peeling, and tightening
• Helps stimulate collagen production, reduce dark spots, regulate oil in the skin
• Suitable for most skin conditions, including by adult acne, rosacea, eczema, and dermatitis
• Suitable for all skin types
• No nasties like parabens, artificial colors, fragrances, gluten, phthalates, SLS, SLES or petroleum
• Made with Natural & Naturally-Derived Ingredients
• Made with Organic Content, excluding salt and water
Aloe Vera Juice, Avocado Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Pomegranate Fruit Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract, Cranberry Fruit Extract, Rose Flower Water, Carrot Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Beta Carotene, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin E, Vitamin C Ester, Coenzyme Q10, Pro Vitamin A
Before applying: Wash and pat your skin dry after cleansing as usual. If you are going to use a toner, you should do this first.
Start with the Vitamin C Serum. With the dropper, squeeze a coin-sized amount in your hand then apply one thin layer of Vitamin C Serum to your entire face, neck, and décolleté with your fingertips. Remember: a little goes a long way. Leave this for 1-2 minutes. Once the Vitamin C Serum is completely absorbed, massage a small amount of either the Face Cream (mornings) or Retinol Cream* (evenings) gently into your face until it’s absorbed. You can also use it daily on your neck and décolletage for soft, healthy looking, naturally radiant skin. For best results, use LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream twice a day, when you wake up and just before bed. Place small dots of Eye Cream on upper lid just under the eyebrow and well below your lower lash line. Use your ring finger to gently pat the cream in (no pulling or tugging) until it’s completely absorbed. In the mornings, always wait a few minutes before applying your makeup, just to make sure it’s worked its magic to heal, repair and calm.
*We recommend that you use sunscreen daily, as Retinol increases sun sensitivity. If you find it causes dryness initially, or if your skin is especially sensitive, you may want to gradually incorporate our Retinol Cream into your skincare regimen, using it every other day at first.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way